Dead To Me is an American tragicomedy. The series is crafted by Liz Feldman. The executive producers of the series are Will Ferrell, Adam McKay, Jessica Elbaum, and Feldman itself. Season 1 of the series received a positive response from the audience, which arrived on 3rd May 2019. Season 2 of Dead To Me released on 8th May 2020. Season 3 of Dead To Me renewed in July 2020.
- Jen Harding played by Christina Applegate, a woman whose husband was killed.
- Judy Hale played by Linda Cardellini, met Jen at the grief support group.
- Ben Wood played by James Marsden, Jen’s new love interest.
- Christopher Doyle played by Max Jenkins, a business partner of Jen.
- Charlie Harding played by Sam McCarthy, elder son of Jen
- Henry Harding played by Luke Rossler, younger son of Jen
OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE!!!
The second season of this series released on 8th May 2020.
The renewal of the third season was announced in July 2020. The production of series is not started yet because of the coronavirus situation out in the world. Due to the pandemic, every person is suffering and the entertainment industry is also suffering like others.
Though Netflix yet didn’t give any green signal to the third season of the show, we can still expect their season of Dead To Me.
There is no official announcement about the plot of the series third season, we don’t know about the suspense which season 3 has in store. But it will surely start from where season two ended and it will solve the mysteries from previous seasons. Season three will restart after Jen’s husband’s accident in which he was accidentally hit by Judy. Will, We will know about these answers in season 3.
Stay Tuned with us for more updates and Stay Safe!