Mystery thrillers like The Stranger summon the best curious people, and it certainly offers a unique story that is not inspired by the main character. Here’s everything we know.
British book author Harlan Cobain’s novel The Stranger was adapted on a network by Netflix with the exact same title. The British mystery thriller has gained a lot of fanbase since its release. The producer of the series is Harlan Coben.
Stranger Season 2: Release Date
Despite excessive demand from another season for the series, Netflix has not commented on its renewal. But not everything is serious yet, since the first season has many loose ends and unanswered questions, another season seems like a reasonable possibility. However, this may not happen so quickly, it may also be due to an epidemic and we can see another season in early 2022.
Stranger Season 2: Plotline
The series is based on a Harlan Cobain book of the same name. Episode eight has several catchy twists and turns for each episode with an ending.
The protagonist is told a secret with a specific stranger who turns his life upside down, exposing even more mysteries as the series progresses resulting in the disappearance of Adam’s wife. There are no leads or leaks regarding Stranger’s second season narrative.
Stranger Season 2: Cast
The cast of the series has received high praise for their outstanding performance. The cast of Stranger includes stars like:
- Winona Ryder as Joyce Byers
- David Harbour as Jim Hopper
- Finn Wolfhard as Mike Wheeler
- Millie Bobby Brown as Eleven
- Joe Keery as Steve Harrington
- Dacre Montgomery as Billy Hargrove
- Cara Buono as Karen Wheeler
- Sean Astin as Bob Newby
- Paul Reiser as Sam Owens
- Linnea Berthelsen as Kali
- Joe Chrest as Ted Wheeler
- Catherine Curtin as Claudia Henderson
- Priah Ferguson as Erica Sinclair
- Brett Gelman as Murray Bauman
- Chester Rushing as Tommy H
- Kai L. Greene as Funshine
- Randy Havens as Scott Clarke
- James Landry Hébert as Axel
- Anna Jacoby-Heron as Dottie
- Gabrielle Maiden as Mick
- Rob Morgan as Officer Powell
- John Paul Reynolds as Officer Callahan
- Chelsea Talmadge as Carol
- Matthew Modine as Martin Brenner